I've been tagged to join in on a little blog fun by Farmer over at Hidden Meadow Farm.
Here are the rules...
1. Post these rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
5. Let them know that you tagged them.
Here's my answers to Farmer's questions.
My dream is to live creatively, in everything I do.
I'm finding the little things like laundry, school meetings, dust buffaloes and needing paid wages gets in the way.
2.what are you passionate about?
3.do you come from a big family?
5 siblings and somewhere around 32 first cousins. Normal in the 60s and 70s...pretty big by today's standards.
4.what is your favorite food?
Cheese and anything made with cheese. In my world, chocolate is a sort of cheese.
5.If you could have dinner with anyone who would it be?
6.describe yourself in seven words
9.what is the bravest thing you ever had to do in your life?
2. Donna at http://ourforesthaven.blogspot.com/
3. Leigh at http://my5acredream.blogspot.com/
4. The RedNeck Mommy at http://www.theredneckmommy.com/
5. gafarmwoman at http://georgiafarmwoman.blogspot.com/
6. Carol at http://divineknits-infiknit.blogspot.com/
7. Prudence Puddleduck at http://puddleduckgrange.blogspot.com/
8. Kate at http://livingthefrugallife.blogspot.com/
9. Heather at http://azureislandsdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Kristin at http://getting-stitched-on-the-farm.blogspot.com/
11. Shari at In The Pines
Here's the questions for those 11 people to answer on their blog...
7. Does your living space reflect who you are?
8. When was the last time you laughed until your belly hurt?
9. When was the last time you changed your hairstyle?
10. Tell us about your favourite teacher in school.
11. How do you take your coffee?