Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Well, for the second time this year, I've been nominated by a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award.  In February, Leigh from 5 Acres & A Dream nominated me.  I was appreciative but...well...time slipped by and I didn't pay the award forward.  Recently, I was nominated by Debi of Puddleduck Grange.
Thanks Leigh and Debi.

I appreciate both nominations from these interesting female bloggers.  Those two blogs capture my interest - one is about rural sustainable living, the other is more about creativity.
So here I go to nominate some blogs that I find interesting and worthy of the Versatile Blogger Award.
1.  Life with Sheep
2.  Mystic Hills Ngaroma
3.  A Northern Life
4.  Tree and Twig Farm Blog
5.  Camp Runamuck
6.  What Housework?
7.  Divineknits with Infiknit
(okay, I didn't get to 15 and some are not 'relatively' new to blogging....but...well....I tried.....)
Readers:  Please visit these new bloggers who inspire and share many,many ideas with us all.

Okay for awarded bloggers....the details if you choose to participate.

Nominate 15 (or what you can) fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
Let them know that you nominated then.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Thank the blogger that has nominated you.

And finally....Add The Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post!

Here's the (very) random facts about me:

1.  I once took and passed my scuba diving qualification but decided that I didn't like breathing through a tube.
2.  I had my last cigarette in 2003 (for somewhat of the same reason why I chose not to scuba dive) and I do miss it.
3.  My favourite pizza toppings are mozzarella, mushrooms and green olives.
4.  My alcoholic drink of choice is amber rum with diet coke.
5.  Dark Chocolate with Almonds...that's my go-to yummy.
6.  I have a serious and immature crush on George Clooney.
7.  I once owned a 28 foot sailboat named 'Soliloquy'.

Have a happy day!

4 comments:

jessie said...

Thanks for the nomination! I'm flattered.

Debi said...

Now I know it is the pirate side of you that caught my interest..
Rum & Sails....hiding in the country disguised as an alpaca princess..........see...versatile!
♥Debi

Zenitude said...

A smokin' drinking sailor! A whole other picture of the librarian I know...lol

MysticHillsNgaroma said...

Thank you for the nomination...How wonderful our very first and so encouraging... much love from the farm here in New Zealand!